https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, March 27, 2009

Made It Home

Finally, and I am exhausted! I should go to Art class tomorrow, but I am not sure I will. There's just so much going on, so much that has been going on, and so much about to be going on that I just can't spare the time this weekend, even after missing last weekend. I will get back up there soon, though.

I know I've said before that I was moving - and rightfully so, given the way this place is and how I've been treated - but it is very final now. I don't know exactly when this will all be taking place, but it is definitely soon; I will be out of here by May 1st, at the latest. Things are very much in flux right now and I don't know what to tell you because I'm none too sure of anything, myself. However, know that everything here will be fine, though probably a bit sketchy - even sketchier than lately! - while I get settled into... wherever or whatever.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: