https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chatty Cathy

I know this is like the fourth or fifth post I've written this week where I'm just babbling like the idiot I am, but what can I say?

Oh!

My longtime e-mail provider has changed and is forcing me to check my mail online, which I do not like. It's inconvenient, takes longer than it should, and you have to retrain the service to all of the preferences you have set in your e-mail client (which have built up over the years). I basically have until sometime Monday to decide what to do, and this is the weekend, which means I'm kinda stuck... and I can't say they didn't give me enough warning, because they did. I just didn't fully appreciate the whole thing then - largely because I didn't realize I wasn't going to be able to use my e-mail client.

It's chilly and wet today and rained all last night. I felt awful and could not sleep. That's happened every night this week, nearly: I feel fine throughout the day, but the moment I lie down, I feel like I could crawl out of my skin! I didn't get to sleep until nearly 6am, but I was pretty wide awake at 9:00, so I got up. I don't know what's wrong with me. Other than being stressed out of my mind...

Anyway, I am certain I can find something to talk about today, seeing as how I've been out of it almost the entire week.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: