https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Word

Yes, I'm doing the late-night thing again. With dial-up, it's just easier to work overnight than fight the incoming calls, all of which seem to knock me offline. I'm thinking of adding call-waiting to my line just so I can block it; I never seemed to get knocked offline with "*70,". Then again, I didn't used to get knocked offline at all! I don't know wtf. Either way, with everything that's going on these days, I need to have the phoneline free most of the day pretty much all week long, if not everyday.

I'm trying to schedule things to post throughout the day so it doesn't really seem like I'm not here, but that gets tricky if you do it too far in advance - especially on the occasions when I am here and something goes down which I want to blog about. More than once, I've had posts with conflicting timestamps. Even more often, I've screwed the timestamp up and ended-up "backposting" - or would that be "post-posting"? Whatever.

I'm hoping I can keep this going in a similar fashion throughout this nerve-wracking process, but I've no idea - I'm just going with what little I've got right this minute. I'll always respond to comments and be around to post them at least once a day (every two days, at the longest), so let me hear from you!

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: