Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You Turkeys!

You probably heard that NBC banned the Glee cast from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but you might not have heard that Glee won't be coming back until April! The two things are in no way related, but I'm hoping to stir-up some stuff by reporting them together.

I'll be here; I don't think I'm up to anything this Turkey Holiday. My family's various work schedules prevent us from getting together and I didn't bother to buy anything to eat, so I'll prolly make a turkey sammich and call it a pie. Wha-at?

Well... I guess I should be moseying along. I got a shipment o comics yesterday and I may dig into them while I'm sitting around. I also found a major snafu on the site and have decided to make some sweeping changes which will take a while to implement. I'll be tweaking-around over there for a while, so be sure to check it out!

And Happy Thanksgiving! You turkeys!

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: