https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, April 29, 2011

Storms and More

As you all know, this area of the country has been battered by storms and tornadoes over the last few weeks. A couple weeks ago, I spent three full days without electricity; about a week later, I spent another 12 hours in the dark; and just the other day, I went the whole day without internet connectivity.

After each of these outages, I had more pressing matters to which I had to attend -- specifically, some non-paying advertisers -- so I couldn't post much. I also had to take a day or so to get my groove back, and because of their timing, I've simply been unable to keep-up as well as I'd have liked to.

Furthermore, this area is expecting storms starting again on Sunday that are forecast to last several days, so we may be down again! However, I'm still here, doing what I can when I can.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

2 comments:

suejeff said...

Hi Manodogs,

was thinking about you today. Hope the storms are calming over there

suejeff

Manodogs said...

Thanks, SueJeff! I haven't heard from you in a while and am happy you wrote. I'm fine, but we got lucky! How have you been? And thanks for writing! =cD