https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, August 22, 2011

Slow Start

Sorry for the late start, but I had something scheduled and mistakenly thought it was for today. I got the Thor teaser up, but starting this late out of the gates was an accident. I worked on the site all weekend and did not sleep very well last night, so I'm taking it easy. I also somehow lost an e-mail that I wanted to use and am having to search and ask around for that.

Anyway, sorry about the late start and I'll do what I can for the rest of today, but this is a very busy week for me, so I have no idea what to tell you to expect. If I can, I may go back to bed this afternoon. I desperately need a few nights of sweet, uninterrupted sleep to get my stuff back together over here...

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: