https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Busy Days

Hi guys. Sorry for the lax posting as of late, but I don't see it letting-up anytime real soon, as I have some very busy weeks ahead of me. Aside from personal plans, I also have the ChiLL department to roll-out next month, as well as some other business to which I must attend.

I did get a few minutes the other day to read some more Green Arrow & Black Canary issues I missed when they were released. I didn't realize I'd read more of them than I remembered until I was into some of them, but they were worth it. The good thing is that, even though they are a few years old now, they're slowly but surely getting me back into reading comic books just for the joy of reading them. I'm not worried about what happens next, how it fits into the larger scheme of any universe, or how it's all going to change with the next release of whatever major crossover event is scheduled for next month. I needed that.

I love comic books, they are the bread and butter of this blog after all, and I dearly miss enjoying them. Revisiting some old new favorites is just what I needed to recharge my batteries after getting fed-up by all the gimmicks and BS the publishers have been shoving down our throats the last couple of years.

Don't forget that I'm also working on 31 Days of Horror Reviews for next month as well, and that goes down right here, so even though it's slow for the immediate moment, things will definitely pick-up in a week or two. (We always do Halloween big around here.)

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: