Reading one comic book a day really did it. Even though I am now at the point where I need to go downstairs and pull old issues so I can start on whole series, I at least read all the issues of the titles I'm currently following. Now I'm just waiting on my next shipment. In the meanwhile, I am going to finally finish the last few episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer's seventh season so I can start on the comic.
I have a RPG project I've been tinkering with for years now that I finally finished. I'm hoping to publish this one, as it's useful for a host of systems and games, but I'm having problems finding a good cartographer. I have absolutely no experience in making maps, and no real desire to learn how to do it, so I'm searching for a good partner.
The website has been on the backburner since the last computer was lost, but I hope to get it going again with a new adventure for Chill. I'm not certain that will be the next project I tackle, but it is one that I have planned to do one of these days. The Cyberpunk Glossary has to be retrieved from the old hard drive and I simply don't have the patience to mess with that right now. I just today got the font installed that runs the entire place.
I'm about a third of the way through the first Dresden Files novel, Storm Front. I'm enjoying it and have reviewed what I've read of it so far elsewhere on here, but I haven't been driven to finish it. Part of that might be because I just purchased Sims 3 and have been drawn to play that a lot.
© C Harris Lynn, 2012


No comments:
Post a Comment