https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Sick

Sorry y'all, but I have been sick as can be since the weekend. I've tried soldiering through it as best I can, and had several posts already scheduled in advance, but I have got to take care of myself for the rest of the evening. I am trying to get to the drugstore to buy some medicine, as I have some stuff that isn't quite doing the job. Depending on how I feel, I may be back tomorrow or I might not be able to return until Monday.

The archives include much more than just current news on comic books and entertainment; we have reviews, observations on the craft of comic books and the industry behind it, and much more. See you soon!

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: