https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mists of Pandaria

The new World of Warcraft expansion pack, Mists of Pandaria, was released early this morning and I've been indulging in it since then. Not non-stop mind you - I slept several hours - but I have definitely been enjoying the new expansion pack.

I created a Panda Monk and have been working on leveling my 85-lvl toons but haven't actually leveled anything yet. I also started working on some Battle Pets. I have to say the Battle Pet system is not without its flaws and I don't find it particularly fun or interesting, but Pandaria itself is definitely neat. It's beautiful and the Oriental spirit is captured well.

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: