https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dark Conspiracy Draws HUGE Numbers!

Heh. I just had to do it, after seeing all these ratings headlines about Obama and all that.

At any rate, I already explained how the Dark Conspiracy @ The Weirding got Stumbled Upon earlier today (it actually got Stumbled before I even got the pages up). What I didn't elaborate on is just how hard it got Stumbled: at least one stat tracker counted almost 900 hits!!! The Weirding website - I mean the entire domain (obviously, though a part of it, The Rundown doesn't count here, as it's still on BlogSpot) - hasn't come close to getting that many hits in its entire, three-year history!

I realize that's sad, but my condition is progressive and it has steadily gotten worse these last few years. Between the time I spend at doctors' appointments and laid-up, I simply haven't been able to get as much done as I'd have liked.

Anyway, it took me completely by surprise: earlier this afternoon, a friend was here and I remarked how cool it was that I'd gotten 26 hits. A few hours later, I checked it and I'd gotten something like 300! So I stopped what I was doing and got the pages I'd been working on there up for the rush. From what I can tell, few Stumblers bothered to view them (sadly), but I had no way of knowing that.

Anyway, the rest of the week looks to be a bit warmer, so hopefully my neck will ease-up and it'll be smooth-sailing.

Right now, I'm watching the Burn Notice marathon and getting ready for tomorrow night (the best night on TV: Smallville, Supernatural, Burn Notice, and Sober House!), but I already know I'll be up for a minute, so I'm going to go ahead and post some more because I came across several stories to bring you before getting sidetracked by the site.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: