https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, September 21, 2007

09-21-07

AAAARRRRGGGHH!

After an entire week of like Nothing (my apologies to Descartes), everything hits the presses and I still haven't slept a wink! It's been going on literally all week now. It's so bad that I made a special trip to the drugstore to buy some sleep aids. I took one about an hour ago and... I actually feel more awake now than I did before I took it!

But I have work to do and I have to get some of this stuff out to y'all, so I'll be here for at least a few minutes. I'll get you some press releases and I may even break down and write out a piece or two detailing some of the fantastic new stories that are just popping up everywhere...

Either way, I have to be up tonight to watch a good B-rater on IFC, so whether I sleep now or later, I will definitely be working at some point.


No comments: