https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, March 28, 2008

Agenda

Well guys, I got the G.I. Joe article out yesterday that I had been meaning to do for a week or so, even before I got sick, but I got my pain meds yesterday and between those and the recurring fever o' the flu, I got laid-out by mid-afternoon. It will definitely be busy today, because I have PRs to release and sponsors to appease.

I slept intermittently until about 3 AM, then got up to watch Lost Boys and decided I'd check-in. Glad to see some of you have started commenting again! We used to get quite a few comments, then they all but completely died. I think some folks are put-off by having to wait for them to show up, but we instituted the moderation policy over a year ago, thanks to all the spam. I joined some of those "hot posts" communities and submitted to them for a while, but it takes time to do that and they didn't generate much interest; most
of the "hot posts" on those places are the same shit as everywhere else: MAKE MONEY BLOGGING, HOW TO SEO YOUR BLOG, BLOGGING BLOGGITY-BLOG SEO MAKE MONEY EASY SELLING AMWAY BLOGS, and all that horseshit... so, thanks to all of you who have commented recently and I always try to respond, when it's called-for. And a lot of times when it isn't. I'm a mouthy, little thing.

I have mice again. But I'm not going the poison and trap route this go-round; since this is obviously a recurring issue, I am getting a kitten. A kitty cat will cure me of my loneliness and rid me of the meese - it's a two-for-one and I'm all-in. If you happen to be anywhere near here and are giving out free pussy, please let me know! I only want one and I'll be gentle.

Anyway, while I elected not to run the accompanying press release, I wanted to leave you (for now) with this beautiful picture of Mystique's pretty ass. 'Cuz she's fine. Blue or not, I'd be all about it; I'd be all like, "What up, Mystique? Wanna smurf?" 'Cuz I'm down with the blue chicks - smurf her smurfin' brains out.

Wha-at? Look at that! Like you wouldn't.

Yeah. I need sleep. And a girlfriend.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

4 comments:

sapheyerblu said...

Oh honey,

Now you know why I told you not to write your posts while medicated. LOLOLOL

I've missed you too, hon. :)

Manodogs said...

Wha-at? Medication brings out the honesty in me. Blue chicks are HOT.

sapheyerblu said...

No honey, blue chicks are DEAD!!!

Manodogs said...

Yeah, I guess they all just kinda lay there.

Wait, define "dead"...