Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Slow Day - Hellcat, Britney Spears

I know today was slow and like I said earlier, I do have a few press releases to get to you, but I spent the night tweaking the stats pages for S.A.F.E. I did not publish them just yet for no good reason. Okay, okay, there is a good reason, but it's a technical one that fits better over to The Wording and you probably wouldn't care to hear about it, anyway. Point is, it's almost midnight here and I'm in one of those "all I want to do is sleep/I'm wide-awake" sort of moods, so I will probably wait until tomorrow to get to them. Just depends.

I knew ol' Hellcat would come through with something good. I laughed myself stupid at her post. Of course, I didn't have far to go, but it was a pretty good laugh. She'll be back throughout the next few weeks while I get the site together for this Halloween. And then while I add more content to The Weirding for Christmas. And then hopefully regularly from then on.

Right, Hellcat? Right?!

Oh! I heard our fair Brit-Brit is going back into rehab. I'm not really sure if it's true or not because I heard it from Chelsea Handler (through her TV show - she and I aren't that close since... that one night) and I don't know if it was a repeat or not. I hadn't seen it before, but that doesn't mean much; I'm a regular viewer and all, but I have missed several nights here and there.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to work on the Simple And Free Engine and some of the other features I hope to have up by Halloween, and get back to my book. I'll see you all anon!

No comments: