Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Changes Made, More to Come

If you are the perceptive sort, or just bored, you might have noticed some changes around-about the right-hand side of the page. I did some tidying-up early this morning on the sidebar that I have been meaning to do for some time now. Like I said, things are actually getting done, just not the kinds of big, sweeping things you can necessarily tell as an end-user.

Actually, depending on when I finally get some sleep, most of the CHiLL stuff will be up tonight, including the Hyrum Savage interview. The spam attack on the site set me back like 2 full days - still working on it, in fact. I really think fans of the system will appreciate what we've got for you, with support for all 3 versions of the system. What I get out to you tonight is just a teaser; there is a much larger campaign project underway.

Depending on where you are, it will most likely be tomorrow before you actually see anything new, so there's no need to keep checking the site all day unless you really want to. I am also going through the whole site, tweaking the pages already up in order to remove e-mail links, but it isn't going as fast as it should have because a lot of the pictures and resources reside only on the other computer... great, ain't it? I could have sworn all the elements of every published page was online... I was wrong.

Still, it's just a minor setback and I am dealing with it.

Just a reminder: The Rundown is definitely moving to The Weirding domain. We don't know exactly when this is going to happen, but I do know the new address and that it is going to happen within the next few weeks (most likely by/before the end of the month). I think Blogspot will automatically redirect readers to the new URL, but I am not 100% positive. Either way, I will continue to remind you about this as it continues to develop, and I will give you the new address in plenty of time to update your bookmarks and feeds.

It is going to be a slow and determined process, as I have to take all of this down, customize a new template basically from scratch (much like I did for Weird Ink - which is not showing up the way I had originally intended [what else is new, huh?]), and then upload it and get it straightened-out on The Weirding.

More press releases on the way today, I'm just taking my time getting them out there so as not to overwhelm everyone.

No comments: