Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today's Agenda

This is going to be a weird day - kind of a "swing-shift" day. I got my days and nights switched around this week, thanks to my medications (the pain pills make me that sleepy/awake some drugs do - where you're too drowsy to do anything, but you can't sleep), and it seems like it is turning back around; I haven't slept at all all night long and only slept a few hours last night, so I may wind-up crashing this afternoon or something. We'll see how it goes.

But I'm going to get some of these older press releases out first thing. Sorry it took so long to get to them, but since I've had to get back on this old 98 box, I didn't have my folders and stuff set up in my mail program like I do on the other computer, so it's taken me a while to find everything. Not to mention the total onslaught of spam I've been getting from the site, which has caused me to spend most of the week redesigning so as to eliminate any and all e-mail links.

Anyway, we'll get right to it...

No comments: