https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Speed Racer Trailer - 'First Look'

I have no idea who all gets to read us except for when they show up alongside there, so I do not know the age range of our audience, but seeing as how I'm an old-hand at a lot of this stuff, I assume that many of our readers are old enough to remember Speed Racer. I used to get up like an hour before I had to be at school so I could watch Speed Racer.

The Wachowski Brothers (Matrix) are bringing it to the silver screen as a live action movie and USA Today has your first look. The trailer will premiere on TV tonight on Entertainment Tonight, which should air sometime between now and the primetime hour, depending on where you are.

No comments: