https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, February 10, 2008

[adult swim]

Well, we finally got to a few things today. I feel slightly accomplished.

Seven comes on tonight on TCM. In fact, they have Oscar-nominated movies all month long and they have been showing some fantastic ones so far! I watched some great flicks from the '80s all night last night.

Now, I'm watching [adult swim] for the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Last week's episode didn't make me completely abjectly depressed, so I'm almost looking forward to this week's. Anyway, got some more stuff to get to tomorrow, but seeing as how I'm feeling all accomplished and stuff, I figure I'm going to break it off for the evening.

Everyone bundle-up and enjoy the boob-tubing - it's gonna be a cold one tonight!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: