https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Templates and Stuff

You may not have really noticed, but I moved some things around on the template and I think it looks a lot better, personally. I have actually been working on the presentation of all the blogs the past couple of days - I am about to do The OddBlog and I did Weird Ink early this morning (still having sleep issues). Still have a lot more to do on the latter, but I am pleased with what I accomplished earlier.

I am thinking of changing the template altogether - picking a new design, I mean - but I'm not sure I will get into that right now. I just wanted to point it out and see what everyone thought; there are no great changes here, but I like it, and think it makes everything look a little more... together - congruent - whatever. This is one of those behind-the-scenes things that seems pretty insignificant from the viewer's side but took some work to achieve. Luckily, things actually went quite smoothly and I like it.

Anyway, let me know what you think and don't forget to vote for us by clicking on the little button just to the right there.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: