https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, May 23, 2008

Scheduled Posting

Just dropping by to let you know that The Rundown has been on auto-pilot all day long and so far, so good. There haven't been many visitors today for some reason - far fewer than usual, anyway - but that's okay. I guess it's a good thing, since this is the first day I've actually automated like the whole day.

It obviously isn't because I don't feel like blogging or anything, I just wanted to see it in action so I could monitor how things go. I am trying to work this future-posting thing into my regular system for posting so it alleviates some of the pressure and also makes sure you get new stuff even if I have to suddenly be away or whatever.

That is all.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: