https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Um, Not Memorial Day Weekend

Um, yeah... about when I said this is Memorial Day Weekend? It's not.

Actually, I saw the date when I looked it up the other day, but didn't think anything about it. My neighbor is the one who called and told me it was this weekend because she wanted to grill-out, so when I saw her today, she'd forgotten all about it and when we started talking about it, we figured out Memorial Day is actually next weekend.

I do that and I apologize. I have the Internet, a calendar, 2340978 news channels - there's no reason I should not know when, for example, Memorial Day Weekend is, but someone tells me it's this weekend and I'm like, "Dang!"

Anyway, for those of you who read that and thought, "No it isn't, douche," you were half-right.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read that and I thought, "No it isn't, it's Victoria Day Weekend."