Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Agenda

There are a few things to bring you this weekend, but by and large, it will be a quiet one.

I told you a friend's niece helped me when I could do almost nothing on my own and that she couldn't wash dishes to save her life, but I really didn't realize the extent to which this is true! I finally tired of seeing whole meals on plates and half-chewed biscuits in the glasses I pulled from the cabinets, so I re-washed all my dishes yesterday... damn near all of them (except those I know weren't used over the last week or two)! I'm not kidding about her lack of dishwashing skills, now: I had to soak most of them for an hour or two to loosen the debris she'd left behind!

Well, it had to be done because I was sick and tired of being grossed-out by dirty dishes and constantly wondering how many meals I had re-eaten over the last week or so, but I paid for it last night. All day long, I might have taken three pain pills, but as I laid down for the evening, my wrist began throbbing and screaming worse than it has since the day of the operation! I must have eaten 3-5 more pills in maybe three hours! It really was that bad.

So I obviously decided to pull-back until I am certain I can take it.

Still, I can't stay offline. Every minute I am not here doing something, I am obsessing over how much I have to do and whether or not I'll be able to do it on-time. I am determined to get this new content published and get the site up and running proper this summer and have even taken steps to ensure it is done right this time, but I can only do so much and after last night, I'm not pushing it!

I am mostly editing older posts (for grammar, typos, dead links, etc.) and tags, and similar, general housekeeping-type stuff. My wrist is already hurting, so I really need to take a break after this - and I will!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and I'll be around to approve comments and the like, so enjoy the archives and drop us a line!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: