Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, June 07, 2008

This Week's Cup o' Joe

Just a quick reminder not to forget Joe Quesada's weekly blog on MySpace Comic Books. This week's Cup o' Joe includes info on the recent announcements at Wizard World Philly, Secret Invasion 3, who's part of the Fifty-State Initiative, and more.

Speaking of which, while I am not covering Secret Invasion (excepting the PRs I get), I found a nice blog that is. I got this address through ComicBookSecrets.com (check the blogroll to the right, there) - a highly-recommended site. Check out the site and its features, sign-up for the newsletter (I have been a member for a while noe and have only received a few - he really only sends you things when he updates and does not sell your information), and while I am out next week, Sean will be filling-in for me here!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: