Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Agenda

Okay guys, I know it's late, but that's why I waited until now to do this.

I just woke up from my nap (one which eluded me for most of the day), but my stomach is upset for no good reason... well, I have eaten more in the past two days than I have in the past two months, so there's that... but I honestly think I've just drank too many cokes the last few days - all I've drank are cokes and coffee for several days now, so...

What I am going to do is try and get these changes made over the next few hours. Along the way, I am going to continue to post different things, largely just to see how things look and act. I know there are almost no readers at this time, so it's not like I'm looking to post on the secret of life or anything, and they'll still be here when you wake up tomorrow, so you aren't going to miss anything.

IMPORTANT

If, for any reason, you cannot access the blog/site, cannot see the posts, or whatever else is wonky, PLEASE comment and let me know!

I am working on a Windows Vista platform under Firefox 3.0 with several add-ons and IE (whatever version) slows my box to a crawl whenever I launch it - to the point that I generally have to reboot just to get back up and going, so even though I am going to check it under there, I do my usual surfing through FF. I have other platforms and computers, but getting them connected just long enough to test things is far more work than it's worth; I try to save it all up until I have several tasks to accomplish before I bother going through all of that.

The point is that I already know my system is different from most of y'all's and it is a lot easier for someone to tell me the problems they are having and let me figure it out than it is for me to do everything on my own!

Thanks!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: