https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hot

It is hot today.

One of those days that feels like you're wearing a wet blanket.

The electricity went off at least once last night and apparently stayed off for a little while at some point. It stormed all night long, but we still need more rain and it's been threatening to give it to us for quite a while now. Just hasn't made good on anything yet.

I cleaned the living room and got into the Dark Conspiracy stuff and got excited. So I'm going to put a few things together today and tonight. I got some sugar and Coca-Cola, so I may just wear it out until I fall-out. It's been a long time since I geeked-out just as hard as I can, and I could really use it. I do have a few posts to bring you over the afternoon, though. And I'll probably gush like the geek I am once I get into all this gaming stuff.

One last thing (to G4): don't tell us something is "uncut" if you mean it's "edited." Those two terms could not be further apart from one another than "yes" is from "no."

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: