https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Babbling

Almost the final post for the night, I'm just a little loopy and figured I would tell you what's going on so you get the gist before I kick-off.

Mainly today, I worked on gaming. I am about to logout and enjoy a few comics. I really was serious about My Own, Personal Comic-Con around the house. Sure, it sounds goofy because I guess it kinda is goofy, but I was serious and am going through with it, so it's about all I have to talk about. Since I am also doing this through tomorrow, I don't know how late I'll stay up, how early I'm getting up, nor how much blogging I plan to do tomorrow, so I am getting a few things out to you now so you have at least enough to keep you busy.

I have plenty to talk about, I just don't know how I want to go about doing it. For instance, I don't want to make a bunch of small posts rehashing announcements they made at Comic-Con, so I may do a single Rundown on all that... then again, there was so much relating to movies on which there is going to be much more upcoming news that I may be better-off doing a few Rundowns or even giving some of them their own entries.

I don't really know because I have been working on some cool gaming stuff to get to you and, I'll be honest, I have really gotten into it! Like I said, it's been a very long time since I've had the chance to simply geek the heck out and I am really soaking it up right now!

One of the things I have been mulling over all day long is just how applicable being a Nerd really is to everyday life and how much I enjoy it. I mean, were I to manage my life and finances with the level of detail and vigor I do these games, I could feasibly be a multi-billionaire. Or completely insane. Anyway, much more on this as we go along, I just wanted to mention it.

I don't know if I will post throughout the night or mess with it all tomorrow. We'll just see how things play-out. For now, I am going back to my gaming!

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE, BITCH!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: