Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

UPDATE: The Weirding

I know I just reminded everyone that we don't do "UPDATE" posts anymore, but this is different; this is more of a PR I guess.

I am working on getting as much of the Chill stuff up as I can today because all that really needs to be done with most of it is reformatting. I am still working on the Champions stuff, too; new content and formatting will continue on that. After that, I'll probably move on to the Dark Conspiracy material and finally, Cyberpunk. Both of those are going to take a lot of work, but I want something up so you can get used to navigating through it, etc. And for the search engines' sake.

The 70/30 (Frisky Dingo) and Hyrum Savage Interviews also have to be reformatted and will be back up soon. Though they will be moved, the old URLs will redirect to the new locations, so there's no need to update your links. As soon as they are back up, the links to them will be back up here.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: