https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Plans

As you can tell, we're winding down toward Christmas this year because I have plans. As I stated on the blog there, I am not doing a first of the year update on The Weirding this year because I did so many updates throughout 2011.

I'm not saying I'm not going to be posting, just not that often until after the holidays. I have no idea what to expect during the year's taint - that last week before the New Year - but if there is anything to report, I'll probably get it to you sooner or later.

One of my resolutions is to do more reviews in 2012. Now that I'm caught-up on most of my comics reading - at least until this next shipment arrives - that shouldn't be as hard. Even if I can only do one every week or two, it's better than the hit and miss strategy I'm working from right now. Still making no promises, though.

I hope everyone has a great holiday!

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: