https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Computer

Sorry guys, but I am still updating and installing all sorts of crap on this new box. I knew I should have done this before now, but I was really hoping I had seen the last of the PC-killing thunderstorms. Anyway, I may be able to bring you a few things today and tomorrow, but I may just wait until around Monday.

I'm having trouble simply finding things because I don't have the filters setup in my mailing program. I don't even have all my accounts setup in there yet. I also don't know how to change the ALT and CTRL configurations in Firefox, so I can't type correctly without some stupid side panel or other useless function popping-up. That's a real amateur mistake for a new release.

© C Harris Lynn, 2011

No comments: