Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Late to WoW

I'm not exactly your geeky geek; I like geeky things, but that's how other people define them, and I do not care for everything "geek chic." I still have not watched Firefly, for instance. I also don't play video games, generally speaking; I have one game that I own and play irregularly.

That's why it is so interesting that I have gotten into World of Warcraft. A good friend bought me the game so he'd have someone to play with and play we have. I've created several characters and played almost non-stop for the first few days.

Even more interesting is that I decided to play it because I just watched The Guild for the first time last week. I've had people suggest it to me, but they all called it a "web comic" for some reason. It is not a webcomic - it isn't a comic of any type, unless you count the fact that film is sequential - it's a sit-com about a group of guildmembers who all play a particular game.


Anyway, check out The Guild and if you haven't played World of Warcraft, I highly suggest you download the free version that allows you to reach level 20. There is no cost to play and no credit card required.

© C Harris Lynn, 2012

No comments: