Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, July 20, 2007

Lohan Booked


That’s right: Lindsay Lohan was officially charged with DUI yesterday at the Beverly Hills Police Station. Other charges include hit and run, though it does not appear that possession of a controlled substance (reportedly cocaine) has been added to that list as yet.

Lohan just checked out of Promises rehab treatment, where she spent 45 days. Her father said she was being treated for alcoholism and addiction to “various drugs,” according to E!. One of those included the painkiller, OxyContin, also known as “hillbilly heroin” by some.

I would just like to go on record as saying that I will do my civic duty and offer my home for a makeshift jail cell, should Lindsay be forced to do any time. I also have my own handcuffs. Just, you know, just putting it out there.

No comments: