Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Let's Try This Again, Shall We?

Alright, we’ll try this again. I have a whole lot of stuff to get to and I wanted to get to it yesterday, but Blogger has been acting so damned funky lately that I just couldn’t deal with it. This blog, in general, seems to be okay (knock wood), but the others are taking like 5-10 minutes to publish entries, and usually coming up to tell me “Blog Published with Errors.”

This has been an ongoing problem the last few months, to say nothing of the fact that I am having to draft posts in an outside word processor and copy and paste them into the window. The first paragraph goes just fine, but the minute you enter the second one, the letters slow down to a crawl, so that I end up waiting for what I’ve written to catch-up to me. Of course, by the time it does, I’ve forgotten what I was going to say next, etc.

Just a real hassle lately.

But I took care of a bunch of things I had to get to yesterday and even though I have some other stuff today (dishes, in particular, and a haircut if I get around to it in time), I can break that up between blogging and Hex tonight.

And speaking of witchy shows, TNT is showing a Charmed marathon until 3:00 PM.

No comments: