Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, July 20, 2007

Here Finally


I know things have been slow lately, but that’s kind of the nature of this blog. In general, it’s been a rather slow news week. Some things have happened which might be of interest to you, but many of them were covered in detail by other, larger venues (such as cable news), so you likely heard about them before I got a chance to blog about them.

My cable went out the other night and stayed out most of yesterday, then I found out my battery was dead and won’t hold a charge, so I tried to get that taken care of, but haven’t been able to do anything about it yet.

Today will be better. I have some press releases to get out and some industry news, including new statues and toys. Still, I have to get that car going so I can pay some bills before 5:00 today, so the posts are going to be spread out throughout the day, likely well into the night.


No comments: