Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TV - Hex, Eureka, Comic-Con, Who Wants to be a Superhero?

I know you won’t believe this - I hardly could, myself - but I skipped the Hex series finale to go camping. Of course, I only did this because I checked the BBCA website and found out that they will be showing almost the entire second season in a marathon this Saturday (28th), so I needed the sun. Of course, this means I’ll likely be posting a lot this Saturday... about Hex. And crying a lot... about Hex.

Tonight is Eureka - 8 PM, CST, as usual. My perfect night of TV right now would be Dead Like Me, Eureka, and Supernatural - in that order. Still, Sci-Fi has been showing reruns of Eliza Dushku’s old FOX show, Tru Calling, which I never saw when it was running, but is actually pretty good. I would drink Eliza Dushku’s bathwater.

Just - you know - just putting that out there.

Also on Sci-Fi Channel, they’re showing a marathon of the first season of Who Wants to be a Superhero? this Thursday, right before the premiere of the new season. The entire cast will be at this year’s Comic-Con, as reported yesterday. Then it’s a new Burn Notice (on USA).

And speaking of Comic-Con, don’t forget that G4 will have full coverage of the entire event both Friday and Saturday night. I’ve tried and tried to get into G4 before, but excepting a few good specials, it’s basically the video game channel, and I don’t play video games. I don’t even think they show Arrested Development anymore. They really need to expand that whole format.

Lastly, is it not ironic that I always sing the Activia jingle as "bacteriaaaa"?

No comments: