https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, January 02, 2009

Late-Night Blogging

I'm actually just getting a few things out because I'm up and my Read It Later has over 20 pages now! I go back through every few weeks and dump a slew of old news on everybody, but it's not because I don't have anything else to talk about, it's because I save stuff to talk about, then there get to be so many things in the folder that I become overwhelmed and refuse to even look at them until I finally breakdown and force myself to.

Usually, I schedule posts I make late at night to post throughout the day, but because I've been up overnight so much these past few weeks, I figure I'll just do it like this for now. I don't know when I will ever get my schedule fixed, so I'm just giving up on it.

Plus I had to take a break from the site stuff for a while. This is my problem: I work on it until I burn myself out, then I don't want to even look at it until I literally have to (usually because I keep telling you I'm going to have this or that and get tired of making excuses), then I have to work overtime to get it all done, and I wind-up burning myself out. For a while, I did pretty well at only working on it for like an hour or two a day, but even though I was making progress as a whole, nothing was really getting done.

Anyway, I obviously want to babble, but just mindlessly. Someone call me.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: