https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year's Hangover

I don't have a hangover - it's just what it feels like. Yesterday felt like Sunday all day long... today kinda feels like a Saturday. It's been balmy and sunny, right around 60-65ยบ all day long. Yet most people have been inside - my guess is nursing a hangover. Thus the title.

John Travolta's son, who has a history of seizures, apparently fell in the bathtub and struck his head. Jett Travolta, age 16, died from his injuries. Our condolences to the family and friends.

I hate to sandwich that in here, but it's really all I have to say on the matter and it's the most news I have for now. I am working on the Dark Conspiracy stuff - mostly tweaks, editing, and expanding the text, but also adding some of the graphics and getting to the layout I was actually going for (I released the stuff on Christmas just because I said I would). It's really starting to come together and I'm more and more pleased with the results.

Hopefully I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow. Haven't gotten much sleep the past few days.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: