Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Check Out The Wording!

I got the new design for The Wording up and going. Please take a moment to check it out and let me know what you think, if you will. As I said in the post I just made over there, I am none too pleased with the color scheme, but I have to find where in the coding to change all of that and since I had everything else to get in place, I just went ahead and played the ads and content off the present scheme for now.

I still have a whole lot of work to do. One of the things about running WordPress is that you can literally design an entire site through WP and I am using it in conjunction with the overall site. The distinction may not seem apparent, but I have to be careful when deciding which and what goes how. For instance, I had to seriously consider whether to set the Site Disclosure Policy as a Page in WP (which I think I could have done) or as a single page (which is what I did) and I decided to go with the latter because I wasn't sure how to include the blog graphics and all that. I have to be careful when I decide what and how I am going to do things so as to maintain design integrity.

But I got it looking nicer, so check it out and let me know what you think!


No comments: