Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NightBlogging: The Quest Continues

Yes, I am up and working. Actually, I am still getting through the Champions stuff and no, it is not just nitpicky tweaking; there is a lot more on the way. (But some of it is nitpicky tweaking.) But I am up, watching the Olympics, doing that and just needed a bit of a break. Felt like babbling.

Right now, I'm watching the men's doubles volleyball match, but I have watched literally everything all day long - I always do. I don't care if it's professional paint-drying, it's only on once every couple years (once every four, by season), so I'm going to get sick of it while it's here. It was a cool, gorgeous day and I have a feeling it's going to get downright chilly tonight.

Someone moved in beneath me earlier. He only moved a few things from a car and he's pretty young, so I'm guessing he's some punk kid who got into a fight with his mom and said, "I'm working at McDonald's! I don't need you!"

Heh. I have two moods: nerd and butthole. I'm working to bring them together and become a more whole, more complete being: a nerd's butthole.

No, he seems fine. I haven't met him or anything, but he listens to music fairly loud and keeps to himself, so I'm hoping we get along just fine.

I have stuff scheduled to go off all day tomorrow so I can keep working. I'm really excited about the whole project once again and I'll keep you apprised of how things play-out. I'll have to go back in at some point and fix all the coding, but so long as you can see it, it's fine. I want the material up there so you can start using it; I'll worry with the Nerdistry later.

So... yeah. McDonald's, Nerd, The Weirding, Buttholes. Check, check, and check.

See ya'!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: