https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Die Hard: Americana Recognized


My new issue of Smithsonian came in today and I noticed something about Bruce Willis on the cover. Now, call me a celebrity hound or whatever, but Bruce Willis on the cover of People or Us or something wouldn't necessarily have interested me; Bruce Willis on the cover of Smithsonian got my eye.

So I turned to the story and found out that the museum got Willis to donate one of the T-shirts he wore in the fourth Die Hard flick. As Willis says in the interview, "I never really thought of this film as part of the culture. The Smithsonian Institution is a big deal."

You can read the interview at The Smithsonian site.

Yippy-kai-yay, Officer McClane!

No comments: