https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Robin Hood - Hex

This being Memorial Day Weekend, I'm not expecting a lot of hits or anything, so it's very possible I won't be posting too much. However, seeing as how i don't have any plans personally, I may very well find myself sitting here posting all weekend long... we'll see how things turn out.

BBCA had a Robin Hood marathon all day long, but I'd seen several of the episodes already, so I just caught a few. The season finale was also tonight and it was pretty good. I hate to admit it, but even though they've had a few bright spots, the series as a whole just didn't do it for me the way I'd hoped it would. Next week, Robin Hood moves to Sunday nights to make room for "Supernatural Saturdays," and we all know what that means:

Hex returns!

Hex, kids! HEX! Woo-hoo!

If you haven't seen Hex yet, this is the season to watch! While I, and many others, loved the first season, it's true that it was slow-moving and I hate that Cassie got killed-off because, well let's face it, she's a hottie. No two ways about that. Still, it was a lot of fun and the last several episodes had me on the edge of my seat. The promos they've been showing the past few weeks look absolutely explosive and I can't wait for next week!

HEX!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the first season of Hex. After that, I found it hard to get into, but I might have to give it another shot.

Other than the fact that the guy that plays Robin is a total babe, I just can't get into the show. I don't like the chic they have playing Marian and the show as a whole is a bit to "modernized" for my taste. Then again, I'm an ancient history buff and I know that most of the stuff on the show is bullshit.

But, it is nice to know that I have a kindred spirit out there in you.

Manodogs said...

I know! Like tonight, the season finale was great, but there's just something... I don't know what, but Robin Hood just hasn't reached the heights I expected it to. and the source material is so rich, it seems impossible it isn't better than it is.

I absolutely adore Hex. I'm so excited, I'm just fomaing at the mouth. I'm hoping they show an all-day marathon of the first and second seasons back-to-back so I can tape them all!