https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, November 02, 2007

Drunken Revelry

Ah, the joys of drinking...

I know I just posted the other day about how I was over drinking, but seeing as how I can’t drink on my pain medication and I didn’t have any and am about to get them Monday, I decided I’d drink a little on Halloween while I watched the Ghost Hunters live event (well, kinda watched it)...

I got the Hyrum Savage interview together, and then a funny thing happened: I managed to knock the phonecord loose from the computer and couldn’t figure out which damn wire it was!

What happened is that, when my friend with the baby was coming over all the time, she had pulled the wires loose and I had moved them so she couldn’t get hold of them. It knocked the phoneline out for a day or two (that was a few months back and I blogged about it then) until I could find the right wire because I did have them going through this line-thingy that’s supposed to protect it from surges, but it was making browsing so slow that I directly connected the phone to the computer... but didn’t bother to remove all the other wires.

So I was drunk and couldn’t figure out which wire was which and just plain could not work up the energy to care, honestly.

But now I’m sober again, for whatever that’s worth, and I got it up and going. Of course, since I took the past couple days off, I have a lot to get to - most of which is spam comments on the blogs! Some dipshits must have spent all Halloween night long sending out all that crap. The OddBlog had 67 spam comments!!!

That’s why I have moderation turned on and why you don’t see your comments immediately until after I approve them.

Anyway, I’ll get the interview up later today/tonight (just doing some minor tweaking and double-checking the links, etc.), as well as some other Chill stuff I’ve been sitting on for a while now, but I have to get a bunch of blogging out of the way first.

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

No comments: