https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Make Way for... The Babbler!

Well, I told you earlier I really didn't feel up to doing much of anything today, but always trying to please YOU (so selfless am I), I went ahead and got a few of these handy-dandy PRs out to you so you can feast your scratchy eyeballs on those.

That is, if your allergies/sinuses are affecting you even half as bad as mine! I swear, these people burn, mow, clip, trim, and prune their lawns and gardens more than Martha friggin' Stewart! My eyes have been burning for weeks and I kept thinking it was lack of sleep or maybe medication, but now that I'm not really taking any meds, I had to accept the fact that no matter how much I smoke in this house, my eyes simply don't burn like this unless my allergies are acting-up! My nose has been running for two days, I could scratch my eyes out like Lindsay Lohan on an Olsen twin, and my head feels like my brain is slowly growing but my skull is... you know, not.

At some point in my life, I shaved my sideburns clear up to my temples and now that I am getting middle-aged, I need the hair, so I am letting it grow back out. It really was no misguided sense of fashion; at some point, I just cut my hair above my ears and had to keep trimming it and now I'm over it. So I have these flybacks - less like Farrah Fawcett and more like Wolvie. A skinny, scratchy-eyed Wolverine... with red hair.

I'm staying in as much as possible.

Not to mention that I have never had any weight. I used to be all muscle (not that I was any bigger), but since I hurt my neck, the last thing I've done regularly is exercise, so I'm approximately the size I was at age 12 and now that it's getting to be That Time of the Year, I really need to do something about it so I don't have to be embarrassed to walk around in a T-shirt and shorts.

Not that I'm so down on myself or anything like that - just... babbling.

Beware The Babbler! The Batman's greatest foe, here to Change the Marvel Universe Forever! Or some shit.

I got more to get out to you, but I'm going to take it easy. I can't guarantee I will even have Internet come next week; I'm not paying Charter Communications a frigging dime, since I've paid them over $800 since August and they still insist I owe them $209!!! I'm calling around tomorrow to see about alternative providers, but since I haven't paid my rent yet this month, who knows what's going to happen?

ANYhoo, I still haven't received my comic books from last month yet! Turns out my provider changed their address yet again (this is twice since I started with them, about a year ago) and they apparently haven't received my payment yet... which was mailed somewhere around the 10th or something. But seeing as how I've been late paying them several months lately (thanks, Charter!), I don't have much choice but to let it slide. They're good guys and they've worked with me, so I owe them that much.

I am just under a hell of a lot of pressure these last several months and there's not much I can do about it, so unfortunately, you all have to suffer right along with me.

THE BABBLER STRIKES!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Maybe this allergy medicine is working?

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: