https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, September 25, 2006

Heroes Premiere!

I'll give a better review later, but this is going to be good. The premiere rocked and NBC appears to be going all-out to promote it. It was really good with a somewhat slow start that introduced most of the characters and dropped their backstories.

The creator, Tim Kring, has a live blog on NBC that has amassed something like 2000+ comments since about 4:00 this afternoon. There's also a graphic novel and online comic by Tim Sales. I believe they are going to replay the premiere tomorrow, but I will be watching Eureka. I have to watch Studio 60 first.

1 comment:

Mayren said...

Tivo'ing it and will watch soon. I've heard great buzz on it though.