https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, December 11, 2006

I Always Do This!

I'm sitting down to drink a few brews and check out the first installment of the Sci-Fi mini-series, Lost Room, which I've known was coming on tonight for weeks now. I know this because I am looking at my notes, where I have it written down to tell y'all about... weeks ago.

I do this literally all the time. Cartoon Network had a Hellboy animated movie on a month or so back and I knew about it for weeks, then forgot all about it until I sat down to watch it...

Real Life intervenes quite a bit, especially this time of the year, so I apologize to everyone, but I wanted to go on and tell you about it before I got into it so that our friends in other time zones were aware.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

No Worries. Since we're more or less a little like you sweets we forgive you.

Lost Room was already programmed into Tivo. After it gets another installment i'll start watching.

Manodogs said...

Oh, y'all are really going to enjoy it! I was honestly impressed.

The acting is great, the story is exceptional (plot, dialogue, pacing -- the whole nine), the camerawork is really good (though solid "TV")... just a really good showing.

And for those of you without TiVo, don't worry; they're showing a replay immediately following, then the morning of the next day, then I'm sure they'll replay it at least twice this weekend, then again next month...

I like that cable networks show their "big" things several times, but you have to admit, it gets old after the third or fourth month...

Still, highly recommended!