https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, January 22, 2007

Dr. Who Was On Heroes Where?

Christopher Eccleston, who played Dr. Who for the first season of the new series, joined the cast of Heroes tonight... allegedly. As... someone doing... something.

I have no idea who he was. I'm guessing he may have been the criminal-type with the powers of invisibility there at the end but if that was him, I didn't realize it. I started out watching for him and by the time he hit the screen, I had forgotten to look! How very Heroes.

But it was a good episode. It actually got things moving along like I'd hoped it would. It still has some dangly plot points to patch-up before it gains momentum, though. That kind of annoys me because I really wanted to see tonight's Digging for the Truth premiere on History Channel. They think they've found Atlantis and the pictures I saw in the commercials were breathtaking! Luckily, they rebroadcast that a few hours later.

But I really want to dig Heroes, and I really loved the first few episodes, so I'm not bailing on it. After all, I've criticized too many networks for dropping the axe on too many good shows too early, so I'm going to take my own advice and see where it leads. I just wish they'd go on and put a little action in the superhero show. That's... that's one of the staples of the genre.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

my guess is that you havn't read my blog in ages....
(sarcastically)

this is why noone talks to you

(smile)

Manodogs said...

I know, I know! I have been lax in my blog reading and pretty much everything else lately. I did manage to read all my usual blogs last week, and I did read yours, but I must have missed the bit about Eccleston.

Sorry... anyway, I am still very busy, so it may be at least another week or so before I get back into the swing of things. I'm tired of it, honestly!