https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, March 11, 2007

How's About This Weather?


Yeah, a bit off-topic, but I just had to know how the weather is where everyone is? It's been in the low-70s here all week long and it looks like it's going to stay that way clear through the rest of this week. Right now, it's a wonderful 67 and it's supposed to be up to 80 by Tuesday!

The up and down temperatures have been literally killing my sinuses the past few weeks. Just awful; I bought a humidifier several weeks back and that helped for a while, but once the temperature started going up, it didn't do much good. Especially not with all the windows open and the boxfan going. Still, an entire week of nice weather has almost completely cured my poor nose... almost. It still gets to hurting at night usually - prolly because I've smoked a pack of cigarettes by then.

Anyway, I'm thinking of going down to the river today, just to enjoy the sunshine and nice weather, but I have a pretty good idea that it's packed tighter than a... heh, well, tight. Besides, you can't drag a whole box of comics down to the river and I'm going through something that makes me need to read my old comics. If nothing else, I'm going to vacuum out the car and straighten it up some. Then I'm going to get all these random books on the bookcase.

Seems a shame to waste all this good weather, but seeing as how there's a whole week more of it ahead (and things will only get better after this), I figure I can take the time to do it.

2 comments:

catlady said...

I'm madder than hell at old Mother Earth over this weather. It's too early to be this warm and I'm betting it means we have another summer with unbearablly hot temperatures. Dallas was in the 80s last week and will be again this week though, fortunately, we've had a little rain and might get a little more. That will keep the temps down in the lower 70s for a few days. I can't afford to start running the A/C and I can't sleep in a hot house. I was hoping for at least another month of decent sleeping weather. Looks like I'm screwed.

Manodogs said...

Well, it's back to about normal here now. It's 44 and will be in the 50s through to Monday, but then it's back to the 70s+!