https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm Apocalypse!

Your results:
You are Apocalypse



































Apocalypse
65%
Magneto
59%
Dark Phoenix
58%
Two-Face
52%
Poison Ivy
51%
Mr. Freeze
50%
Dr. Doom
49%
Green Goblin
44%
The Joker
43%
Venom
42%
Lex Luthor
39%
Mystique
36%
Catwoman
34%
Juggernaut
28%
Riddler
22%
Kingpin
14%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz


Pretty cool little quiz site a guy I know on MySpace sent me to. I really like that they list so many heroes and villains - a lot of obscure ones. Well, maybe not "obscure," but characters most non- comics fans probably wouldn't know of. In fact, the guy who sent me the link didn't know a lot of them (I, of course, know them all - along with like full histories, relationships, the issues in which they first appeared, the whole nine - I'm such a dork).

I have absolutely no idea why this is showing up so wonky. It looks fine in the Preview and I can manipulate each element (the table, the text, the picture), but when I publish it... well, you see how it looks. The only thing I can think to do is make another table and put it in there, but I've got bigger fish to fry right now. Sorry it looks so funky.

No comments: