https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Painkiller Jane Replay Today


I'm not sure when it premiered. It may have been last Friday, but I don't recall. In fact, I can't even remember if I actually watched it or not. It seems like I did, but I was so busy that I barely watched it (this was when I was still trying to figure out the modem issue on the XP box, after all). At any rate, don't let that be my last word on the matter; Sci-FI is re-airing the pilot episode today at 3:00 PM, CST, and I'll give a solid review later today.

With everything going on over to Virginia Tech, everything else has become muted in the background.

Let me go ahead and remind you that Dynamite is publishing the ongoing monthly series of Painkiller Jane by Jimmy Palmiotti, Joe Quesada, and Lee Moder. It started off with issue #0, giving fans and new readers alike a chance to catch-up with the character and story.

Palmiotti: "These are hardcore action-driven tales that really walk the tightrope at times as they deal with a character who is a little bit of a psycho.

"The first story arc... deals with terrorists, bisexuality, friendships that cross the line, and people from other countries trying to leave their mark."

- from Comic Shop News, 1027


No comments: