https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Comics Day - 09-11-07

Well, my comic books finally arrived today! Between having financial difficulties due to everything that's been going on (which I still can't really talk about, but I did make a post on it a little earlier, saying about as much as I can just now) and not having much time, they were obviously a bit late. But the fault for that lay entirely with me, to whatever extent anyone can be blamed.

ANYhoo, I got a nice little shipment with plenty to keep me busy for the next few weeks, so why waste anymore time jabbering? Let's run them down:
I just now realized I didn't get any Green Arrow or Black Canary. I better go double-check my e-notifications because I'm pretty sure those were bi-weekly and the series have already run their courses. But I also may not have sent them enough money to cover them... I think I'm still like $20 behind or so. I'll go check.

Anyway, if there's anything to report, I'll be back to give some reviews. So far, it's shaping up to be a slow news day again, but it's still early.

No comments: