Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We're Here All Day

It finally rained yesterday - all day! And I do mean all day. I went to sleep around 1:00 AM (give or take) and it was still raining and warm and humid enough that I kicked the blanket off of me and turned on the fan.

I woke up about 5:30 this morning freezing, just F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G! It says it's supposed to rain all day today too, with a high of 60°. I love the Fall, I love the weather (especially after months of 108° weather and no rain), but the dramatic change in temperature means I will likely be loving the couch and hot tea for a few weeks. I'm going to take some Echinacea and pray.

Did you see Marie Osmond faint on Dancing with the Stars last night? Obviously, I watch other fare, but it's all over the news this morning. They are saying the pressure got to her and she said she 'just lost her breath' and hit the deck, but we all know the real problem: EAT A SANDWICH, MARIE!

Eh, I've always liked those Osmond kids, though. They have that so-cute-it's-creepy thing going.

Much on the way today, including reviews of Omega the Unknown and some comics industry chatter, including what J. Michael Straczynski (Spider-Man, One More Day) is moving on to do after his run on Spidey, and a few press releases. We'll be here all day.

Don't forget your waitstaff!

No comments: